Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just One for 2023

StevenGuthmiller

Beautiful work. I love the realism of the engine bay and undercarriage. I would be very interested to know about your processes, ie. ash tray, inside door handles and locks, steering wheel. And which came first, the windshield or the BMF?

Edited by CA Whitecloud

Thanks Guys!

42 minutes ago, CA Whitecloud said:

Beautiful work. I love the realism of the engine bay and undercarriage. I would be very interested to know about your processes, ie. ash tray, inside door handles and locks, steering wheel. And which came first, the windshield or the BMF?

Thanks Calvin.

You should be able to find satisfactory answers to all of your questions if you take a cruise through the extensive build thread that I did on this project.

Might take you a little while to snoop through it though.

24 pages! :P

Steve

I'll take your "one" over a dozen of mine. A sentimental favorite for me, as we had a '64 Bonny convert' when I was in Junior High (early 70s), and it remains one of my favorite cars to this day. Your exceptional build brings back fond memories. I enjoyed the progress string for this as well!

I can see why you only get 1 build done a year, The level of detail is outstanding. Congratulations on a very fine build.

Now you gotta stop doing those 4 wheel skids, you flat spotted all your tires.....🤣😝

Edited by dragstk