Model Cars Magazine Forum

SuperBowl (no spoilers inside)

HomerS

I think next year Model car mag needs to hold a 'Super Build' during the so called other game. You get 1 hour (4 quarters) to build a model car/truck with or without paint.

6 points for each completed step. ie. engine, interior, chassis, finish, decals and display. Extra points for following instructions step by step.

greg

2 minutes ago, redscampi said:

The whole football culture makes me yawn. I gave up trying to make sense of it years ago. Even if I'm taking a nap my time is better spent than watching that drivel.

I enjoyed watching my HS and college games, 'cause there was almost always a pretty girl to snuggle up with in the stands, and usually some kind of  merrymaking afterwards, but as a highly-skilled working "adult", it's always kinda chapped my backside seeing what a bunch of guys get paid for chasing a weird shaped ball around.  B)

• Haha 1

I watch rugby now and then and watched some yesterday morning and enjoy the non-stop action which football definitely isn't which is why I don't watch it. Well, there are many other reasons but that's another story.

Auto racing is my first love followed closely by hockey. Again, I need non-stop action.