Model Cars Magazine Forum

this is the Revell Foose kit which I modified back to factory stock with a set of rims from a amt 53 ford f-100 and a set of white wall tires from a amt 75 Lincoln continental wagon customizing kit and ford y block v8 from a amt 57 t-bird I removed the Foose name from the tailgate and used a fine tip white paint pen I painted the body and bed hood rust-oleum 2x gloss apple red I put a 3d resin printed 1940 nimbus motorcycle in the bed which I printed and painted I made the metal gas can using Lego pieces the spout I made with a broken exhaust pipe and the Handel I made with a staple

i have a song from 1956 from the billboard top 100 list for that year playing in the background of the video 

• Like 5

It definitely looks better stock rather than custom. Someone makes a '52 truck grille, 3D printed. I'll see if I can come across it. Nice work. I have a Foose kit somewhere here.

4 hours ago, bobss396 said:

It definitely looks better stock rather than custom. Someone makes a '52 truck grille, 3D printed. I'll see if I can come across it. Nice work. I have a Foose kit somewhere here.

Thank you