Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

heh looks like you like RV's like I do.. I wish there was more available ( at least parts like sinks, stoves, and ETC. )

Yeah me too. I tried to build my own little campers, but it's quite a challenge. Campers are a great subject for dioramas. I'm always on the lookout to find RV related items.

Ok here is whats on my bench, but it's in my photo booth, which is on my bench! :D I call it the Apocolypse!! Though it was fitting. This is not done yet but is not going to be posted again till the final update! ENJOY! :D

sonoma505.jpg

sonoma507.jpg

sonoma510.jpg

sonoma512.jpg

sonoma514.jpg

sonoma520.jpg

sonoma522.jpg

sonoma526.jpg

Thanks for lookin.

that's a cool looking bed truck u got their...

Hello everyone I am new to this sight and was woundering what picture size you are using when posting pictures.

Mine above is 650 x 521, the photo in the post above your post is 800x600. I use Fotki, you can set the album to what you want.

Welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_2639-vi.jpg

Latest photo of my workbench. You can see my camper project on the bench prior to it's painting so this must be maybe 2 months ago. Bench is a hollow core door wrapped in brown paper sitting on two old night stands. Blue boxes are from Swifters and hold my unfinished projects. I lucked into a real Knoll office chair. A company was moving out of a building and threw out a mess of these. I took the four best ones I could find. Two in each mine and my wife's hobby rooms :rolleyes: