Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey Guys Check out Chris Johnson's new ride!!!!

Hey Guys and Gals,

To celebrate being only the 6th player to rush for 2000 yards,He got a new ride.

Check it out here...http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Sports_Minute/18703272

;)B)

I don't know why it didn't come up as a link, so just copy and paste.

Just don't laugh to loud!!!!

Edited by gbdolfans

now lets change the wheel and tire combo for some usually seen on 4x4's :lol: some 15-16" wheels with 31-33" tires in exchange. anyone able to photoshop this? paint it "urban camouflage", read "graffiti" and set it up with the above mentioned 4x4 tire and wheel combo, keep the chromed header panel. would be cooler?

just a thought

Dave

That's how I picture them in my mind :lol:

the lady in the news report said the car has 30" rims on it, so if it does we are probably looking at what are essentially about 33" tires right?

now lets change the wheel and tire combo for some usually seen on 4x4's :lol: some 15-16" wheels with 31-33" tires in exchange. anyone able to photoshop this? paint it "urban camouflage", read "graffiti" and set it up with the above mentioned 4x4 tire and wheel combo, keep the chromed header panel. would be cooler?

just a thought

Dave

I would really like to see someone do that :D :D

If that doesn't make it look any better you could always set it on fire ??? Just sayin' :o

If I say what I'm really thinking, I'll be banned for life... :):):huh: And there really is no emoticon to show what I'm really feeling right now... I'm just thankful that this current "trend" is affecting a small portion of the customizing market. Remember when the "cool thing" was the offset little 13" skateboard wheels and bandaid tires??? "Cool", unfortunately, has just come full circle, is all... Those bow-legged monstrosites were really hard on struts, ball-joints and A-arms because they changed the load geometry on the suspension so drastically. I wonder how long it will be before some of these "Donks" get enough miles on them to start folding under the so-called front suspension. Let that happen a few times and see where it goes. Ok, I've held it in long enough, I have to hit the bathroom, I have lunch that needs losing... :D