Model Cars Magazine Forum

'62 Tbird Custom completed!!!

cruz

This is incredible! Really great to see '62 Thunderbird built Custom and this one is built very nicely. Paintjob is simply perfect. No orange peel, very shiny and looking realistic all the way. Engine detailing looks amazing too. It's just amazing model, can't say more. B)

Cruz, I'm partial to the '55-'57 T-Birds (especially '55's), but that is one super slick Bird! B)

It would be a crying shame if it's NOT featured in a mag down the road! I'm glad you put on the skirts..........that body style always seemed "naked" without 'em. :lol:

Dang bro, you got me salivating over here, this thing is amazingly well done. Everytime I promise myself that I will not buy any more kits someone like you comes around and ruins my plans. That's okay, not a bad thing, at least now I know where to go for my reference material when I am ready to do mine. I followed the work in progress pictures and I have to say that I am very impressed with this build.

If you are using a digital camera purple cars almost always come out blue. You can get a correct picture if you preset the color balance to the light you have then shoot the car. I tried forever to get a purple candy car to come out purple but once I found the correct color temp it all was good. :D oh and Beauty on the car :huh:

Cruz.... This model is beautiful. You have some skills the paint is flawless and absolutly gorgeous. I love the whole look. I dobhave to ask what did you use for the center caps? I was able to pick up a couple of sets of the hub caps from Bob. I have a Merc one set will be going on. Agai. Grest work ob this. Cant wait to see your next project.

Cruz.... This model is beautiful. You have some skills the paint is flawless and absolutly gorgeous. I love the whole look. I dobhave to ask what did you use for the center caps? I was able to pick up a couple of sets of the hub caps from Bob. I have a Merc one set will be going on. Agai. Grest work ob this. Cant wait to see your next project.

Thanks again for all the replies fellas!!! Mooneyz, check out the "on the bench" section of the forum, there you will find the WIP of this build, it will show you everything you need to know.

Cruz for an almost OUT OF BOX build brother you did this 1 super great ! Very well detailed and the finish is slick ! And the added wheel covers just set the custom look to a T !

If anyone remembers Cleveland's TV Goulardi , He drove a T Bird like that . A friend of mine was picked by him hitch hiking . Out of the Park Home Run . Just right ..Excellent ..Thanx ..