Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford Victoria 1953

Varol

my words...i love these little details like the doorpins, side and vent windows. Makes it real!

Thank you Dominik

wow, that is stunning.

Thanks

Yup, this is a winner. Nice colour, clean all around with a nicely detailed engine.

Thanks.

this model is the best definition of the word-"P-E-R-F-E-C-T"-congratulations on an absolutely beautifully built model.

Thank you mytricia, inspiring comment.

Edited by Varol

WOW! Now THAT is a nice build!! So clean and the colours are pretty.. It is not hard to see that you put a lot of time, energy and love into the wee girl and she looks soooooooooooooo pretty and likelike. Ol' Henry Ford would be proud of that one if he could see it. The attention to detail is amazing and the job so tastefully executed.. AAA+++

Thank you very much impcon, glad you liked it.

Most excellent - and SHINY

Thank you Jim

Sign me up as a judge; ya got my vote. Excellent trim work, Excellent paint, Excellent detail. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent ! I was marvelling over a full size 53 last weekend. This one looks every bit as nice.

Thank you Alyn, appreciated

Amazing! Very well done. Engine detail is just right. Leave the vent window, we used to run like that on hot days, 2-70 air conditioning (roll down both windows and go 70mph)

Thanks for the comment, that was the only way to live in hot summer days :)

Ya done shrink rayed somebody's car. They's a goon be mad. Seriously that is absolutely outstanding. That deserves to have a diorama built for it.

Lol, thanks for that :) About diorama, maybe in future :)

Wow. Just stunning. Amazing detail and the dashboard is perfection. I can't believe it only took a month to build it.

Thanks.

Really beautiful Ford. Can I ask what sort of paint you used? (ie, lacquer, acrylic, enamel etc,)

Thanks Peekay. I used tamiya acrylic, i mixed white and blue to have this one.

Edited by Varol

Holy cow this is a absolutely beautiful model. I'm not even really interested about a stock '53 Victoria honestly,but seeing a model built so cleanly and so much attention to detail shows that the subject matter sometimes does not mater lol. So many details ,but some of my favorite are the dipstick and the rolled down window with chrome trim. I also like your painting methods(with the sticks and foam holders) it really pays in the end and this model shows. Again awesome job and thanks for sharing.

• 8 months later...