Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey Fellas I missed ya!

Hey guys I hear there's been talk of my demise, or I left due to some dispute, or my underwear caught on fire and I couldn't get out of em. well none of that was true. Here's the real deal, Ok first my laptop took a poop on me and right when I was about to get it fixed we lost our house and had to make a move. I'm getting settled in now , but I haven't put my workshop together as of yet. Hopefully ill be on more and I'll be able to get back to work on my promod build. it good to be back and I'll talk to you all again very soon. Hey and it looks like I still have my Mod job too kool! (thx Gregg) B)

Well, if you didn't wear hotpants ...

Sorry to hear of your tribulations ... but at least the trial turned out okay! Seriously, welcome back. Now get to work ~ you've got about 248,657 posts to review in order to get caught up!

PS: Insert Emoticon indicating 'you were gone?' here.

B)

Good you weren't around for all the kiddy BS that went down. Then again, MAYBE it wouldn'ta even GOT started if you had been here. Stay close Rom, the kids that LIKE ta start the games are STILL here, and they gettin BOLDER. So MAYBE YOU should get bolder too, an slam they butts BEFORE they start actin all stupid like.I missed your builds AND you, so WELCOME back!!!