Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 lowrider tour!

wgflatliner

Is it OK to jump in with a car, that has been started before. I have done some work for the engine, but it's not close of being completed yet. Everything else than that engine, is still unpainted and unassembled?

If that's acceptable, I join in with '65 Chevy Stepside.

Guest JamesDE

Got my rear end setup on the impy....also gonna go with the original v8 for it....

Gonna use some of these prints for the interior... AWB and James Brown....

6fc60a06.jpg

8c752f20.jpg

0c8a27fe.jpg

Hey Mark, I'm assuming started builds are ok? I have a '72 Olds Cutlass convertable I started but got away from. After seeing this thread and the great builds that are happening its given me some insperation to want to pick it back up. I think this will give me great motivation to hopefuly finish the build. So far I only have the body painted and half polished, some engine parts painted, and ride hieght set. I did have the chassis painted but had to strip it. If you guys are cool with me getting in I'll post some pics of the progress as of now and get to building. I have some other subjects in mind as well but don't need to start another one till I get some of the ones that's on my bench now finished.