Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I might have gotten a tiny box of items today at the MDA Show in Virginia. I'm sure I can sneak this right past the wife without her evening noticing!

If you can't, you can drop it off at my house or the TA at exit 11 next time you're through!! :huh::lol::lol:

Got these from Dennis and from a member on here today. The '57 Black Widow, the 40th Anni Ford Truck combo and '64 Dodge 330 Came from Dennis, as it's shown directly below the 330 & Black Widow were sealed :P the Ford's are sealed inside, the GoldRush is a rebuilder, but has the full decal sheet and instructions, aswell as some parts on the tree's, the F350 Dually's came from the same member, and I added the tires, because the rig there going on would look kinda off with GoodYear GT Radials.

FILE0229-1.jpg

FILE0230.jpg

FILE0232.jpg

FILE0233.jpg

FILE0234.jpg

Nick

I got this all the way from Japan...

DSCN1861.jpg

DSCN1862.jpg

AN EMPTY BOX!

There was supposed to be some photoetch wipers but the tape apparently split on the edges, both top and bottom, and the parts decided to escape somewhere en route. I've written to Hobby Search and hope they'll send a replacement.

I picked up a Monogram '69 Street Camaro kit Sunday, as well as a complete but loose Monogram "Early Iron"-series '29 Ford Pickup (no pic of that one):

Mono69StreetCamaro-1.jpg

Actually, if you think of all the recently tooled kit inaccuracies (debated in other parts of this forum) that would make this kit ahead of its time!

FINALLY picked up a Monogram black widow!

And finally picked up a couple of kits I've wanted for a long, long time... the Jo-Han Chrysler Turbine car, the MPC Indy Hall Of Fame three-pack (with the '63 Watson), as well as an Imag Beetle, '69 Corvair, '29 Model A, and a Gunze Sangyo '56 Beetle. I've been on a bit of a Beetle bender lately, I guess!

Oh,and three of Big Jim's new '36 Hudson Terraplane grille shells!

Edited by Count Chuckula

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...