Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Killer deal.

How is the work on them?

The Mega Cab Dodge looks Perty cool :D

Not that good, but I can save a lot of parts and build some new trucks out of what I have. That "Maga Cab Dodge" is now very good at all the way the chassis was done was a joke!! I'm going to try some day to redo the body on that one and fix it up? But hey I now have all of this stuff to work with!!!

100_0406.jpg

B) cool looking Skyline Mike..

Got the Aoshima Drift Machine R32 Skyline GT-R (really a GTS-t).

IMG_0001-34.jpg

Edited by Boreham

Paul Lindberg 'Devil Drag'.

Love that box art, Pat. smiley_thumbs_up.gif

Here are two AMT 1/43 scale builts I purchased on eBay, both needing restoration. The Firebird is in nice shape and was never painted, but the silver paint on the custom 'Vette...well, let's just say that isn't going to buff out. :D

amt143firebird3.jpg

amt143firebird2.jpg

amt143firebird1.jpg

amt143customvette3.jpg

amt143customvette2.jpg

amt143customvette1.jpg

Edited by Casey

yeah, which is the "right" side too :lol: i've seen pictures of Skylines with left steering and it's just wrong. some cars and trucks should only ever be right steering.

very cool box art on that kit too! does it have the GTS-t chassis or is it still AWD?

Its the 2WD chassis, the Cefiro, Leopard and Laurel kits use the same chassis with a few modifications for fitment.

But for me the right side sterring is the wrong side. I have a Skyline with right side sterring and would to get a kit with it on the left side.

The only Skyline that would have a factory LHD is the new Nissan GT-R.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...