Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Picked this up as a "builder" - I just glanced through the box when I bought it as it was a part of some other kits I was purchasing:

978c8e3d.jpg

de6eb3e8.jpg

...and when I actually looked in the box...surprise!:

3e96b338.jpg

1964?65? Plymouth Signet Promo (minus the rear bumper)

Edited by Erik Smith

got my Harley Davidson in about an hour ago via UPS...still unsure if I am goign to build or leave sealed for a little bit...will think about it while I finish the f/c

DSCN2511.jpg

got my Harley Davidson in about an hour ago via UPS...still unsure if I am goign to build or leave sealed for a little bit...will think about it while I finish the f/c

DSCN2511.jpg

if you build that....i want a wip thread!....just for inspiration! B):lol:

At an auction last night, I got the 1983 release of the 1/12th scale Honda F1 car still sealed, MPC Ford Mark IV with clear trailer kit, still sealed as new, PYRO 1/32nd scale Alfa Romeo, PYRO 1/32nd scale Aston Martin still sealed, Renwal 1/48th scale 1931 Miller Special still sealed, HAWK 1/32nd scale Lancia Ferrari. All gotten for just under a hunnert bucks.

I went to an antique auto swap meet Friday evening to get rid of some older car stuff / junk. By noon today, I had sold all of the parts I brought, and bought everything in the pictures. The three Johan Oldsmobile 442's called out to me. I had to get them. My garage is cleaner, and I got some more kits that I wanted. I also bought some wet sand paper in 800 and 1200 grit's, four Unical 76 decals for my toolbox for 11.00. The two Dusenbergs were the deal of the day for six bucks total. The weekend was good so far.

IMG_20120204_232352.jpg

IMG_20120204_232804.jpg

IMG_20120204_233023.jpg

IMG_20120204_233343.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...