Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got two sets of very nicely done 19 inch Chevy Rally wheels form VCG resin. Craig was very pleasant to deal with, utilizes Paypal, and does very nice casting. A BIG Thumbs up :D :D

Would these happen to be the same as the set that were just up on eBay?

Got my tonneau cover for my 1:1, too bad my bed is screwed from the stupid plastic bed liner. In the summer I'm thinking about repainting the whole truck and fixing the bed. The rails are all scuffed and there's a bunch of rust on em, darn it.

6f33ca21.jpg

f1a7d417.jpg

cff0001b.jpg

Edited by Jared Roach

Thats cool Steve, now when are we going to see you back in the CBP's ?

Still learning how to shoot pics on the new cameras,and still need to get the dust off the bench,LOL! SOON is my best answer :P I'll probably be boxing that Bullitt,at least for a weekend,if I don't finish it before March 2,as I'll be trying to build an AMT '25 T for a 96 hour buildoff (non-competitive) elsewhere,but I want to get it done too,I have several others I want on,and a couple I need to get on andget done,LOL!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...