Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Man its been a while since ive been on but i have a very good reason. I got lucky some how and bought myself a 1:1 1966 mustang coupe all original rust lol. She aint pretty but she is very fixable. Only problem is no title so she gets to spend a nice 3 months on my buddys tow yard so i can make it all legal and legit. OH and the best part is i got it for $50!!!!! Thank you crazy people and their loss of interest.

post-10282-0-44833400-1350353763_thumb.j

post-10282-0-87494900-1350353759_thumb.j

post-10282-0-97845000-1350353754_thumb.j

post-10282-0-01829100-1350353758_thumb.j

post-10282-0-57641300-1350353761_thumb.j

post-10282-0-09938800-1350353765_thumb.j

The brock buster is the bre datsun kit with regular seats and dash board. It was realsed in the 1970's. revell re-released it in the late 90's as part of the tuner series. That is the blue one with a huge datsun hamburber on the hood.

The Turner series version is the Brock Buster kit, just rebox , the Brock Buster is the street version of the BRE version

So in a sense, it is the BRE version with stock options

http://dimequarterly...collectors.html

Edited by martinfan5

While I've never been on EVIL-bay, a friend of mine saw this for me and I gave in as I used to follow drag boat racing and Unlimited Hydroplane racing back in the 90's and have lots of reference photos to build a drag boat. I've already built this kit in the early 80's and now I'm itchin' to build a liquid quarter miler.

DSC02702.jpg

While I've never been on EVIL-bay, a friend of mine saw this for me and I gave in as I used to follow drag boat racing and Unlimited Hydroplane racing back in the 90's and have lots of reference photos to build a drag boat. I've already built this kit in the early 80's and now I'm itchin' to build a liquid quarter miler.

DSC02702.jpg

Man I wish I had friends like yours.Thats a sweet kit :wub:

Picked up a 1/100 RX-178 Gundam MkII in Titans colors for $20, missing insructions but already printed out some from Hobby Search.

IMG_0053.jpg

I got a different Gundam, same scale though, for my birthday many years ago. My father in law and son started it but never finished. I am slowly taking it apart cleaning up attachment points and will glue and paint it.

I am having so much fun with it i have chosen another.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...