Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I bought a pair of the new issue '32 Ford 5-window, plus

the new Revell 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8's.

Wife cannot understand why I needed TWO '32 5-windows.

"Why do you have 20 pair of shoes?" :rolleyes::lol:

I'll be out in the doghouse tonight. :blink:

Day before, I went to Michael's and bought some black

embossing powder. Now I can do correct scale carpeting...

at least in black.

I bought a pair of the new issue '32 Ford 5-window, plus

the new Revell 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8's.

Wife cannot understand why I needed TWO '32 5-windows.

It's a 2n1 kit..got to have at least 2... :rolleyes: I have only 3 of the Challenger SRT8s so far...3 different versions in mind, one that involves a Viper engine..

Picked up another Isuzu Impulse from Eby

Why did I get another one??

I liked the first one soo much I want to do it again. :rolleyes:

IsuzuPiazza.jpg

And also

The Revell Dodge Ramharger Gone Fishing Set

Revell Bill Elliott #9 Dodge Nascar.

From Micheals Clearance shelf

Revell Acura RSX Type-S for only $5

Not today, but a couple weeks ago at a garage sale, for under $10 each. All WERE sealed except the 78 Monte Carlo and the Wrecker. Wish I had somewhere around here to buy some Pegasus supplies, Internet orders are outta the question right now.

models1.jpg

models2.jpg

Rodney..Pegasus does have a website you can order off of...

or you can be like me and just drive to LA.... :lol:

I'll have to visit their store when I'm out there next...thinking about driving over to Santa Monica Labor Day weekend...usually pretty quiet there then.

I usually get Pegasus wheels and tires from a couple different ebay vendors and from a couple of my favorite online model kit sellers and parts vendors.

I'll have to visit their store when I'm out there next...thinking about driving over to Santa Monica Labor Day weekend...usually pretty quiet there then.

I usually get Pegasus wheels and tires from a couple different ebay vendors and from a couple of my favorite online model kit sellers and parts vendors.

myatomic.com offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more, decent prices too.

Yes, they are one of my sources...just got a couple sets of Pegasus 18 inch tires from them.

I've bought from them a few times in the past. Want to get some Pegasus 1109's before they're out of stock like everyone else, but my Paypal account is all screwed up. That's why I can't do any online ordering for now.

Today a good friend of 25 years, who is 1500 miles away, sent me that tacky gift that no one turns down, everyone is always glad to get, and is never returned, namely cash, which will go for a Little Red Express Truck.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, so here goes. Since July 1st I've gotten Little Red Wagon, Model King '64 Plymouth Belverdere, Lindbergh '64 Dodge 330, and Dodge Ram VTS. I think I need to get to work and finish something. Plans are for the '64 Dodge and Plymouth to swap roofs, so the Dodge 330 becomes a Polara 2 dr. hardtop and the Plymouth becomes a Savoy 2 dr sedan.

Just include me as a perpetual non-finisher?

Gary

Bill Eh? (and others...)

PROBABLY not on the FIRST 5 Window :( ...... maybe on a later one.

Mark Dorcas came down for the day and told me about the stuff. Going to give it a try. Found it at Michael's for about $14.00.

Apparently there are YouTube videos available showing techniques.

Edited by PatRedmond

Today a good friend of 25 years, who is 1500 miles away, sent me that tacky gift that no one turns down, everyone is always glad to get, and is never returned, namely cash, which will go for a Little Red Express Truck.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, so here goes. Since July 1st I've gotten Little Red Wagon, Model King '64 Plymouth Belverdere, Lindbergh '64 Dodge 330, and Dodge Ram VTS. I think I need to get to work and finish something. Plans are for the '64 Dodge and Plymouth to swap roofs, so the Dodge 330 becomes a Polara 2 dr. hardtop and the Plymouth becomes a Savoy 2 dr sedan.

Just include me as a perpetual non-finisher?

Gary

LOL....

I think that describes alot of us..

But we are stimulating the Economy

That is my theory and I'm sticking to it.. :(

BTW: I love those kind of Gifts and that is the best Gift to give too.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...