Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you see on the road today?

it was a compliment, enjoy it!

you will prob never hear matador or look good in the same sentence from me again, what's the old saying? beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.....:D

All fun!!! A Matador is..........different.....and I'm, as my wife says, am different.....perfect fit!

On the road?  All the roads around here are going to be closed for the weekend for the Pope's visit.   We live about 40 minutes west of Philadelphia and our town already advised us to stay off the roads.  The PA National Guard is positioned in our town, at a local boarding school, just in case they're needed.   My wife went shopping and said that all the local hotel parking lots are filled with tour busses... let's just hope it all goes well!

Yesterday, a '67 Impala that sounded pretty good with the Flowmaster's. Today, an early '70's Buick land yacht(I really don't know what model), an '80's El Camino, and a maroon w/black fenders '32 Ford Sedan(restored)...all for sale but not in the same place. Also a '74-5-6-7(?) yellow and blown Camaro.

Edited by The70judgeman

I've been looking for that retro marked NHP Dodge Charger I mentioned a while back.

I found it tonight at the NHP HQ.

It is currently parked on the back lot. Due to an accident the full size Dodge is now about 6 feet long.  It had been rear ended by a car travelling at about 70mph. They cut the roof off to extract the trooper, who I might add was very freaking lucky.

Scary sight.

G