Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Pleased You Today!

James2

Great photo ! Half expected to see an alien spaceship emerge from the clouds.

Thanks Ray. A couple of minutes before everything indoors and out was awash in a Deep Orange and being in the West side of the House I almost missed the shot while enjoying the new color to the room!

AWESOME photo and thanks!

Thank You Nick.

I'm going to guess there's LOTS fewer Houses here than where you live!

and that's a big true!:D

We had an Orange Dawn this Morning. Loads of texture in the Clouds to make thinks a bit more interesting.

6-29-2016%20Dawn_zpsg7u9jngh.jpg

Nice! this view makes me think of the grand view of Africa...any lion rides on there??:P

That is now one of my favorites.

Jim now ain't you just the Fickle one.

Nice! this view makes me think of the grand view of Africa...any lion rides on there??:P

It's LOADS better here than Any Park. The only Lions around here are Mountain Lions

Some beautiful scenery around you, Ed. I'm duly envious. Everywhere I look around here, I see giant Maple, Oak and Walnut trees. Not that I don't like trees, but some open spaces would be good too.

Kevin here a Tree on your Property adds ~10K minimum to the Proprty Value. I like Treea, but I also enjoy the vistas!

"Red sky at morning, sailor take warning!"

Noone 'round here worrying about Red Skies in the Morning 'cause there just ain't many Sailors!;)

I just got a call from a company that I interviewed with last week for a new job, they want me to go through the procedure for a drug test and background check, I may be at a new job by the end of next week:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrat's Joe. Hope it pans out for you.

Thanks Ed!  Already got the info in so their people can do the background check as soon as they get the chance and I'll go in tomorrow for the drug portion.  I'm not too worried about the drug end, only drug that would show up in any quantity would be caffeine (usually via Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Mtn. Dew) and I've been mainly drinking water of late, I've even been staying away from anything that has poppy seeds as well as any painting just in case that might show up.  Background shouldn't be a problem either, my last ticket was in '04, which is the worst I've done and the most recent recorded infraction of any kind is when my parents took the same vehicle (my Jeep) to Iowa for a funeral and managed to get a parking ticket while there.

Thanks Ed!  Already got the info in so their people can do the background check as soon as they get the chance and I'll go in tomorrow for the drug portion.  I'm not too worried about the drug end, only drug that would show up in any quantity would be caffeine (usually via Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Mtn. Dew) and I've been mainly drinking water of late, I've even been staying away from anything that has poppy seeds as well as any painting just in case that might show up.  Background shouldn't be a problem either, my last ticket was in '04, which is the worst I've done and the most recent recorded infraction of any kind is when my parents took the same vehicle (my Jeep) to Iowa for a funeral and managed to get a parking ticket while there.

I drink my caffeine every day, and that didn't stop me from passing a drug test when I worked at a nuclear power plant. I worked there four different times and never failed a drug test. As for driving, they let me drive a Mack cab over truck without a CDL license also.

I drink my caffeine every day, and that didn't stop me from passing a drug test when I worked at a nuclear power plant. I worked there four different times and never failed a drug test. As for driving, they let me drive a Mack cab over truck without a CDL license also.

Very interesting. Did you ever work at Callaway? I worked there while the place was under construction. I spent most of my time in the turbine building, doing conformance inspections.

We had an Orange Dawn this Morning. Loads of texture in the Clouds to make thinks a bit more interesting.

6-29-2016%20Dawn_zpsg7u9jngh.jpg

lost for words in the photo, but i can say you deserve the picture of the year Award ??