Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What is the one (1) station wagon you'd like to see kitted?

Surprising that nobody's mentioned one that neither AMT Corporation, nor Revell ever did (and both produced multi-versions of the basic car on which this station wagon can be based:

1940 Ford Station Wagon which can be kitted in both Standard and Deluxe Versions.

Art

Surprising that nobody's mentioned one that neither AMT Corporation, nor Revell ever did (and both produced multi-versions of the basic car on which this station wagon can be based:

1940 Ford Station Wagon which can be kitted in both Standard and Deluxe Versions.

Art

I was told by someone at Revell that a '40 Ford wagon almost happened, except that sales on their '40 convert and coupe weren't what they thought they'd be. A shame.

Edited by mrknowetall

Lots going on here, First my usual smart a**ed answer in pictures of course. zz5206.jpg Then a serious thought, What would be most popular thus sell kits thus be more likely to see production, and that would be Don Banes' call on the '57 Ford and the '57 Chevy post-9023-0-95471500-1407533606.jpgpost-9023-0-80545100-1407533971_thumb.gi Next up, Joe, that ain't no station wagon, it'sa Van breadvan2.jpg A Bread Van. :lol: Let's see , station wagon ? What station wagon have I had in my life? Oh yeah, my dad bought a brand new Black 1961 6 cylinder automatic Ford with no air to drive cross country to Tucson Arizona in the summer. 405371-1.jpg Nope, didn't work out to well. Next up for me anyway was my return from your Uncle Sam's Navy in 1974 need something cool that both the wife and I could drive. And Jason Smith says how about one of these ? Right color and all. You'd think I'd have learned from my dad, yep we got an automatic. wasn't too bad. webversion.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSIO

I love ❤️ wagons so it's a very, very tough question to answer... If I had to make a short list, it would come down to either of these 2...

The Aston Martin Rapide Shooting Brake...

362EB8DC-7826-4564-88B0-EB849FC57F8B_zps

Or the Audi RS6 Avante... ( Worlds fastest production wagon)

2C5B1FD2-33FB-4735-A455-681BD1F060A7_zps

Cheers Cliff