Model Cars Magazine Forum

Stupid People Doing Stupid Things

Quick GMC

....The could as house being what sky ship then apple as television to eighty mouse over electric flower tire been should box same shot question bricks hello the at kitchen roof outside being market reading......with that being said.....most green as before done plane isn't bread bat.......just a thought...........

....The could as house being what sky ship then apple as television to eighty mouse over electric flower tire been should box same shot question bricks hello the at kitchen roof outside being market reading......with that being said.....most green as before done plane isn't bread bat.......just a thought...........

?????? Have watching these videos of stupid people here done something to my brain? I don't understand what Mr. Stiles is saying here at all.

Scott

?????? Have watching these videos of stupid people here done something to my brain? I don't understand what Mr. Stiles is saying here at all.

Scott

Scott its easy to understand,as to this went calendar systems did oversee bowl of bees on corner of wind chime coffee table...

Scott its easy to understand,as to this went calendar systems did oversee bowl of bees on corner of wind chime coffee table...

Mike Hey,

The last time my buddies and I watched one of the "Jackass" movies, one of the things I said was, "what kind of shape will these guys be in when they are 60?" Same goes for Man vs. Food, though that guy soon quit doing the challenges by himself and recently lost something like 80 pounds.

When I was about 10 or 12 a friend and I used to make "bombs" from shotgun casings stuffed with matchheads cut from matchbooks. The wicks were just a match stuck in the end. We just loved the bang and seeing where the casing ended up .. we were out of sight when setting off since we had no control of where it would go .. at least we had some smarts . ehhe. One time the case went through some kind of glass case in his garage and shattered it. That was cool, but it began out curtailment of doing it in a enclosed space.

Considering how much some Cacti cost, suing for damages or cost recovery wouldn't be unreasonable.

Johnny Knoxville is stuck with a catheter for the rest of his life. He's a good guy, the rest are questionable.

Did Johnny get hurt doing one of the three Jackass films??

Stupidity act of the year??

There is a rap guy named Andre Johnson who sliced off his name sake and jumped off a balcony. He survived the jump and all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't (maybe wouldn't) put Johnson together again!

New rap name .. P-Hole Diddy?

(sorry, no video)

Stupidity act of the year??

There is a rap guy named Andre Johnson who sliced off his name sake and jumped off a balcony. He survived the jump and all the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't (maybe wouldn't) put Johnson together again!

New rap name .. P-Hole Diddy?

(sorry, no video)

That goes beyond stupid. That's some serious mental sickness.

A friend of mine is a nurse at a local hospital, she told me about this patient who gave her husband birth control pills, and said, we're both taking them. Another story about a patient who put the pills under the refrigerator......the bottle says "keep under refrigeration". Really! Oh man!

I was one of the stupid people last week. I mistakenly grabbed a electric cart that needed a charge at Walmart, got my prescriptions and the dumb thing died on the way out the door. I felt so stupid, be somebody had forgot to plug it back in.

I got my walker and went out to the curb while my wife went and got our car. Almost fell, but I needed to get out because the stupid thing was in the doorway and wouldn't move.

Being handicapped kinda sucks.

Edited by Randytheroadrunner

Apparently we "need" the current rollover standards to protect idiots like him. That's partly why newer vehicles have smaller windows, which have led to other unintended consequences like children being left in hot cars. The stupid/expensive rear view cameras are also "needed" because of the small windows.

An acquaintance of mine was lamenting just yesterday that his wife had backed their mommy-van into the garage with the rear door wide open, peeling back the roof on the van and destroying the roll-up garage door. He was seriously talking about suing the manufacturer of the van because it didn't have some kind of moron-warning horn, voice or interlock-device that would prevent reversing if the rear door was too high to clear overhead obstructions.

Two more idiots (husband and wife) who always need someone else to blame for their simple LACK OF PAYING ATTENTION, and HAVING A CLUE AS TO WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

I'm sure when she called to tell him, her first words were "the CAR wrecked".

Still not as impressive as the one across town from me, he corkscrewed it at 80 to 100mph in somebody's driveway, managing to hit the house 4-5 feet above the drive, then nearly punched all the way through the cinderblock back wall of the garage.......all on a residential street with minimal runup room!

http://patch.com/illinois/st-charles/police-car-traveling-100-mph-hits-west-chicago-house-driver-trapped

Edited by Joe Handley