Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Scale: Custom "Day Cruiser" Boat: 12/30/14 on the bench

For those of you who don't know, John is as great a person as he is a modeler.

We met at the NNL, although every time I looked him in the eyes, I think he was trying to use The Force to try to turn me into a Minion. I suddenly have an overwhelming desire to get back on the Charlie Allen build.

Break is over John. This means you too my friend. :D

Hello.....ALERT ALERT ALERT.......dis-reguard the fan please......it has been removed........I don`t know what I was thinking before I took the pictures........but,it has been removed.......and thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them :) ........and thank you Nitrozilla.....it was very cool to finally meet you at the NNL West Last Sat..........I got the engine almost finished just a few more details.......all the chrome was stripped and painted Alclad and I used a few "Pro Tech" parts........ I`m just about ready to paint the boat........thanks for looking.

DSCF3052_zpsjz9dxbyi.jpg

DSCF3048_zpsw2byoa49.jpg

DSCF3045_zps81gg6kjo.jpg

DSCF3044_zpsm39ua3rf.jpg

DSCF3050_zps2apzp6eu.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

***Raises hand frantically*** "I know what happened!!! I know what happened!!!"

You were in The Zone and while building you know it has to have a fan. Then when you put it in the boat you thought, "Cool, it clears the seats."

Then you took pictures and uploaded them. As you were reviewing everything before posting, THAT'S when it hit you. There's no room for the radiator!!!

Good catch, nice recovery, great update.