Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 71 Ranger Pickup

Daf57

• 2 weeks later...

Im really starting to get the itch to build this truck to fill in one of the generation gaps. I know im missing the 3rd, 4th, 7th & 8th gens. but 8th and 9th are so close in everything but front bumper grille and headlights that I really dont consider them seperate.post-9823-0-23397900-1431210600_thumb.jp

I got my production sample today, they should be showing up in your favorite hobby shop or online in the next few weeks.

002-vi.jpg

I'll be starting a preview buildup ASAP. Watch for it in the On The Workbench Section.

-Steve

I think the amount of shop trucks, work trucks, and weathered beaters that will be made from this kit will be staggering.

In my opinion, it is not an aesthetically appealing truck. The kit does look great though. I'm looking forward to what you guys do with it.

The mags are clearly on the chrome tree and he actually did say tires ;)

mike

014-vi.jpg

Mike's is correct, it does come with two set of wheels. Open steel wheels with separate spoke wheel covers and the 5 spoke mags wheels. I guess you could leave the wheel covers off and have a third choice.

Steve