Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

if it's this

photo_zpsf588f408.jpg

buy several, they go for around $65.

and share the link to the listing, I could use another one, or two, even though it's a euro trailer. although given your location, it's good for you :D

That`s the one :) Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revell-07533-Heavy-Duty-Truck-Trailer-Plastikbausatz-1-25-/201002150816?pt=Standmodelle_Baus%C3%A4tze&hash=item2ecca96ba0

Wow, that ship looks like it would be a real bear to build.

There is a ton of planning that needs to go into a build like this before the first part is cut from the tree. I will not clog up the this thread with all of the details, but it is, at this time, a little overwhelming to me.

Thought I would share what I got for my birthday. I am a car modeler who likes to dabble into ships and airplanes. I now have three battleships. Here is the latest.

DSC00420-vi.jpg

I also got the Artwox wooden deck.

DSC00423-vi.jpg

And finally, the Lion Roar detail set. Unfortunately I don't think my skills are up to the task of using every piece in the Lion Roar set :(

DSC00424-vi.jpg

DSC00431-vi.jpg

I saw the show where they found the wreck of the Bismark. She's pretty intact, considering. Sitting on the bottom of the ocean, right side up.

Can that Lexan paint be used on a model car if automotive paints are used ?????

Yes, the Alclad chrome in a spray can is great. I spray it on model parts all the time for good results. I first prime my parts with Duplicolor gray primer, then Duplicolor gloss black. After that dries, I spray on the Alclad. Others like to use Tamiya Gloss Black under it.

This just came in:

DSCF7924_zps7b9b6fe0.jpg

Still have a large order in Private Warehouse at HLJ. There is one part that is still coming and I don't want a separate shipping cost if I can avoid it.

Mine just shipped today on the slow boat !!! Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it !! Hmm, now I don't know whether to start on my La Ferrari that just came in or on this one !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...