Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got a whole lot of ...............................................nothing today, but I did get to pay for shipping for eight more items from HLJ yesterday

I wish I had your modeling budget.

My birthday was Monday, wanna send me a Rocket Bunny???? (The car, not the bunny in your avi) :lol:

Edited by JamesW

I wish I had your modeling budget.

My birthday was Monday, wanna send me a Rocket Bunny???? (The car, not the bunny in your avi) :lol:

I dont really have that big of a budget to be honest, but its HLJ and their private warehouse option, I buy kits over several months and then ship at once, so it seems like I am buying all at once, but in reality, I am not.

Sorry, I can help you with the kit, I got plans for the last one, and the three more that I have on back order for next year :lol:

I dont really have that big of a budget to be honest, but its HLJ and their private warehouse option, I buy kits over several months and then ship at once, so it seems like I am buying all at once, but in reality, I am not.

Sorry, I can help you with the kit, I got plans for the last one, and the three more that I have on back order for next year :lol:

STOP BUYING THEM ALL SO SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE!!!!!!! :angry::rolleyes:B):lol:

Got the new '56 Chrysler 300B kit from Model Roundup...looks great at first glance...they really pack them tight..it was difficult to open the box without damaging it..

I grabbed one yesterday, too. That was absolutely the TIGHTEST-fitting model box I've ever encountered, and re-packing it was something else. What a lovely kit, though. The only goober I could find in it was the 1955 paint chart, which doesn't have the correct '56-specific colors listed, although mixing up that Reginmental Red is going to be a challenge to say the least.

No matter, I'm doing mine in Mediterranean Blue. There is documentation of one car special-ordered in it, and it's a pretty color.

Charlie Larkin

The local Hobby Town USA that AustinT works at is still having their closing sale, today was the first day of 40% off......my wife told me to buy 95% of this stuff. lol

Over 500.00 bucks worth of stuff for 300.00. The Thomas the trains are the ones to paint yourself and my 2yr old loves them. He picked out 12 of them. lol He also tossed in 5 random cans of spray paint i didnt know about. Ended up with 20 cans this trip. Also got the Spray booth for 117.00 out the door. Been wanting one for the last 10 years. GOT ONE NOW!! lol

11360005364_85708ebe03_c.jpg
Untitled by jrherald420, on Flickr
11359975826_ba2085aa69_c.jpg
11359974216_9191d89981_c.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...