Model Cars Magazine Forum

JULY 2017 Production

RAMBENNA

Those are all outstanding looking builds!  I'd sure like to have as productive of a month as you had!  One question on the Stingray; was it difficult to install the luggage rack on the trunklid?  I think that luggage rack is an outstanding detail-piece, but glueing one onto the trucklid straight and in the correctly-center-positioned seems like a difficult and intimidating thing to do in my mind; was it a challenge or pretty easy to install?

Those are all outstanding looking builds!  I'd sure like to have as productive of a month as you had!  One question on the Stingray; was it difficult to install the luggage rack on the trunklid?  I think that luggage rack is an outstanding detail-piece, but glueing one onto the trucklid straight and in the correctly-center-positioned seems like a difficult and intimidating thing to do in my mind; was it a challenge or pretty easy to install?

thanks for the comments Mark, the luggage rack is easy there are locating holes that you have to open up. I used a small drill ,here is another shot

_20170802_164738_HDR.thumb.jpg.29c10ab1e

Really nice builds.love the blue on the F100

Lee

Me too.  All of these builds turned out well, but I was especially drawn to the truck and the 'Vette with the luggage rack.  Would you mind telling us which exact paints you used on those bodies?

thanks guys , here are some more of the Foose Ford and the paint colors used on the Ford and Corvette. 20170823_155205_HDR.thumb.jpg.79c0000a6320170823_155454_HDR.thumb.jpg.389f9b9f8720170823_155537_HDR.thumb.jpg.2d20d564f620170823_155703_HDR.thumb.jpg.fcbe55b813

Ford -star-spangled blue  Corvette Tamiya TS-54  then clear coat with Tamiya clear TS-13. The gloss changes the color a little, makes it richer