Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/72nd scale gilligan's island diorama

michelle

This is a really good diorama, Michelle......... the SS Minnow model boat looks just right as you have prepared it, with the holes in the side of the hull, and the background works very well....... I like the group of figures set against the boat on the beach, and also the palm tree is a strong element of this composition. You have put together a nicely arranged scene in 1:72 scale.

David

19 minutes ago, Anglia105E said:

This is a really good diorama, Michelle......... the SS Minnow model boat looks just right as you have prepared it, with the holes in the side of the hull, and the background works very well....... I like the group of figures set against the boat on the beach, and also the palm tree is a strong element of this composition. You have put together a nicely arranged scene in 1:72 scale.

David

thank you so very much it was a lot of fun 

1 minute ago, Shambles said:

Wow! Did you 3D print it? I've looked into that, but it might be a little over my head.

no i did not print it a friend printed it for me and another friend in italy designed the 3d model of it for me along with a waterline version of the minnow  

4 minutes ago, Shambles said:

I''m 67 and love all the sitcoms from that era. One of my favorites is the early, B&W Beverly Hillbillies

the only classic shows i like are gilligan's island mchale's navy hogan's heroes hawaii five-0 and M*A*S*H  tv series