Model Cars Magazine Forum

360 Ferrari challenge..Italian champion winner

Very nice indeed Tim.   Like me I assume you like 1/43 for many reasons including they take up less space, take less time to build, there are a lot of variations you can make just with different decals, and cost less to ship.  The downside is of course cost and for Americans it is just not nearly as popular a scale as it is in many other countries with model car enthusiasts.  I find most kits on Ebay or shows as most dealers at shows (if there are any selling any 1/43) sell Spark and other "factory made" brands that are resin versus diecast.  Marsh Models of England is still around and they are great to deal with as they sell kits and factory built models using the same kits they sell.

5 hours ago, vamach1 said:

Very nice indeed Tim.   Like me I assume you like 1/43 for many reasons including they take up less space, take less time to build, there are a lot of variations you can make just with different decals, and cost less to ship.  The downside is of course cost and for Americans it is just not nearly as popular a scale as it is in many other countries with model car enthusiasts.  I find most kits on Ebay or shows as most dealers at shows (if there are any selling any 1/43) sell Spark and other "factory made" brands that are resin versus diecast.  Marsh Models of England is still around and they are great to deal with as they sell kits and factory built models using the same kits they sell.

I am in the same boat as you. Living in an apartment the 43rds are great. I get a few on eBay as well. I will look into Marsh models. Thanks for the info.

54 minutes ago, Gt fan said:

I am in the same boat as you. Living in an apartment the 43rds are great. I get a few on eBay as well. I will look into Marsh models. Thanks for the info.

It's an addiction.   I built about 20 different brand kits and the rest of these are diecast or resin from around the world.

IMG_2112.jpg

7 hours ago, vamach1 said:

It's an addiction.   I built about 20 different brand kits and the rest of these are diecast or resin from around the world.

IMG_2112.jpg

Very nice collection.. I just moved most of my diecast is still packed in the box. 

4 hours ago, Funkychiken said:

That's a lot of detail for a small scale, in fact, it looks a lot better than most Revell 1:24 kits! I might take a look at doing one... The 360 looks brilliant!

Thank you .. The BBR stuff is really nice to work with.