Model Cars Magazine Forum

Iceman Collections Review

I just received a modest order from Iceman Collections (www.icemancollections.com) and I am very impressed by these resin 3D printed items. The quality is great, lines are crisp, details are sharp. The products look just as nice as the images on the website. I was super excited when I placed my order! My excitement increased when I held the items in my hand. I will try to get some quality photos later. They are very nice.

The shipping was very fast as well. I ordered last Friday (1/6) and received them today (1/13).

I will definitely be ordering from them again!! 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2022 at 1:24 PM, Rusty92 said:

I just received a modest order from Iceman Collections (www.icemancollections.com) and I am very impressed by these resin 3D printed items. The quality is great, lines are crisp, details are sharp. The products look just as nice as the images on the website. I was super excited when I placed my order! My excitement increased when I held the items in my hand. I will try to get some quality photos later. They are very nice.

The shipping was very fast as well. I ordered last Friday (1/6) and received them today (1/13).

I will definitely be ordering from them again!! 

Happy to hear you’re satisfied with the items.  Thank you for the support. 🙌🏼