Model Cars Magazine Forum

'68 Dart project done!!!!!

cruz

Finally got this completed. Decided to go with some Cragars and do something a bit different but kept the basic build Factory Stock and out of box. Hope you guys like it and as always, thanks for looking!!! :)

Bobs68Dartproject6012-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6011-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6021-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6014-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6016-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6008-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6022-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Bobs68Dartproject6026-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

That is just perfect. I think, it's stupid to waste any time for trying to find mistakes from it. I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to find any. But that paintjob looks very good as always, si shiny and smooth. Foiling looks very good too, always when I'm foiling, BMF doesn't fit smoothly, it always looks bad. But your looks very good... That white stripe matches nicely to that color. Engine detailing looks super, as always. Chassis is very great too, I can't say any negative from it... :angry:B)

And yes, maybe I just post my Dart there, later today...

Just superb work Cruz, color looks sharp and goes well together with the white interior and decals. I'm sure the lucky owner will love it. I see you didn't forget to foil the rear side window trims, lots of people do. Engine looks quite busy and well detailed and the chassis looks great also.