Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got this one yesterday. A '64 Dodge 330 Glue Bomb. I have to say thanks to ChevyCoupe41. It has Max Wedge and Slant Six engines and one set of '66 Malibu flames too.

The chassis will be taken to '60 Dodge Phoenix, from the rest of the '64 Dodge I'm planning to do a tube frame Drag Car...

PC1204421.jpg

PC120443.jpg

Not here yet. But just bought a sealed Heller Hispano Suiza K6 for 'my later on projects' It'll go into my 'classics stash' for later on. I want to get about a half dozen more different cars from the 30's just for the fun of it

$(KGrHqZHJEcFCZS89zq5BQv-k25qj!~~60_57.J

Edited by gtx6970

I finally figured out Photobucket and I can add what I have picked up over the last six weeks or so. I bought s box of the other magazine going back to the SAE era at the Kalamazoo toy show along with four of the reissued 1970 Ford police cars. The rest is from trades, several local hobby shops.

20121213_233024.jpg

20121201_143218.jpg

20121130_210043.jpg

20121201_143116.jpg

A lot of Snow, but something Model Related too. This came in the Mail today. A Revell '71 GTX Glue Bomb and some Misc. Drag Racing parts, engines, headers etc. The GTX will be built bit rusty and it will be a project-car without engine or transmission.

PC140454.jpg

A lot of Snow, but something Model Related too. This came in the Mail today. A Revell '71 GTX Glue Bomb and some Misc. Drag Racing parts, engines, headers etc. The GTX will be built bit rusty and it will be a project-car without engine or transmission.

PC140454.jpg

wanna part with the big slicks?

Went to Wally world for a new can Clear Lacquer and some Tums (Dang this heartburn) Dropped off the camera battery at "Batteries Plus" to get charged (wife left town with the charger and didn't realize i had jack her camera from her purse till she got to Seattle) i burnt the battery up taking pictures of my models...LOL I'm going to pay for this one when she gets home, maybe i'll do the dishes and laundry to smooth things out?????

Then i broke down and went to "Scary Worthless Local Hobby Store" and bought a bunch of sheet styrene and a cool miter box and saw fotr the new project (On The Bench post). I was going to get some styrene tubing but i didn't have 6 hours to shuffle through their unorganized mess to find what i wanted.

P1050248-vi.jpg

Hobby Lobby has all model kits 25% off today,so I picked up (yet) another Revell '49 Merc,AMT '61 Galaxy,and though I usually avoid diecast/metal kits like a plague,when I saw that (1:24 or 1:25) Maisto 2013 Ford Mustang BOSS 302 kit,I HAD to have it,I'll shoot pics of that one tomorrow (I will,if not tonight,no...I mean it this time B)

Edited by Olskoolrodder

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...