Model Cars Magazine Forum

Restomod 67 'Envy Green' Charger

nutboltu

Where I'm from (Bangladesh), plastic kits aren't in the market. No one builds them. Bit then, I get hold of a few now and then sent by my brother in Canada. And then I make do with whatever tools I have.
This is Revell kit, really high ground clearance. Came used, with messed up chrome on bumper. So I lowered it, widened the track, smoothed some of the trim, added a chin spoiler. Sprayed with a can that said 'Mazda Green'...sure, why not. Still undecided on the mirrors and handles.

post-10700-0-29967400-1374822402_thumb.j

post-10700-0-50860000-1374822408_thumb.j

post-10700-0-22783700-1374822409_thumb.j

post-10700-0-24864500-1374822411_thumb.j

That looks really good Ronny. I love the colour and the stance is just right. Sometimes the chrome in the kit can make or break the use of bumpers and often I have to colour co-ordinate the bumpers because the kit chrome is not up to scratch. In this case you have made it looks great!

I have stayed in Dhaka (Dhanmondi area) on occasions and you should be able to receive deliveries of most model stuff there. Orders from USA and Japan should be able to make their way to you. Keep up the good modelling Ronny!