Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto modelers - Left or right brained?

Jantrix

And there's no question that although I can be very logical about other people and projects, when managing my own life, I tend to shoot from the hip. This has had some very expensive consequences, and I'm working to tame the tendency somewhat. B)

Nailed it. I go in to my projects w/ an intent to do well and make things nice and plan them out... then I get out there, get mad at something, curse at it, drink beer and just sorta wing it. So far so good!

But when I'm working on someone elses vehicle I try to be as professional and thorough as possible.

My wife got a 29. "Systematic and logical in your approach, your life runs like clockwork. You always have a Plan B in case Plan A doesn't work"

Dad would have "shat" himself if he was still here upon hearing the results... :lol:

46 for me. I find it scary that Harry got 50 and considers himself completely balanced...... After 9 years on this board I may have to disagree..... :P:D:lol:

Half of me says you're just having fun and don't really mean it. the other half of me says ban you from the forums forever.

See? Completely balanced! :lol:

A 58. I find questionnaires like this interesting but they can be very vague and answer driven. Not to say this was, but sometimes (D- none of the above) is the correct but unavailable answer. We are a creative bunch none the less, at least when the mood strikes. Sigh-come on mood.

Another way to look at it is that on the low end of 50 is more practical / engineering. On the upper end is more artistic and the idea folks. The guys in the 50 range have a good balance of both. So guys scoring low are more likely to finish projects. The kind of guys with the self discipline to never have two unfinished models. And guys on the upper end like me don't, once we can see how the model would look finished, we're off to the next grand idea!