Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ollie's strike again

On 9/13/2018 at 4:23 PM, niteowl7710 said:

We got a new end cap here in SW Pennsylvania, none of these were in the first "blowout" of kits that had all the Danica NASCAR kits and pre-paint Revells.

20180913_161910.thumb.jpg.02b40a934b1bd33077b0b173934601f6.jpg

If I was there, I'd snatch up all the Garlits Wynn's Charger dragster kits!!!!! 

That was the first model I ever built back in 1971....

The iron on was pretty cool also....:wub:

Eastern Pa.Allentown -Bethlehem area--Ollie's had AMT 1/20 scale Camaro -MPC and AMT 57-60-62-and 2015 corvette's -surf woody --Deora -------71 Thunderbird ------------------------------------------Lindberg 1/25 and big scale kits --military kits and Dodge -L-7oo-- lindberg--Stroker Mcgurk kits --9.99  

Edited by crazypainter

7 hours ago, crazypainter said:

Eastern Pa.Allentown -Bethlehem area--Ollie's had AMT 1/20 scale Camaro -MPC and AMT 57-60-62-and 2015 corvette's -surf woody --Deora -------71 Thunderbird ------------------------------------------Lindberg 1/25 and big scale kits --military kits and Dodge -L-7oo-- lindberg--Stroker Mcgurk kits --9.99  

Surf Woody has a surprisingly cool chassis under it. Worth buying a few at this price just for the possibilities!