Model Cars Magazine Forum

Splash Paints LLC Order

Nice people to talk to in person. Picked some clear and paint at a Show/swap meet in Milwaukee Or. I haven't got the project that I bought them for but after reading all this I may have to bump it up the list. Will you be going to any more model swap meets in the Portland area ?

1 hour ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

I am doing an “End of Summer” beach van and girl dio with the Revell Samba Van

7CE4DA84-ED6A-4CDC-99E2-3DE1C94A3F14.thumb.jpeg.1cacc2e51f0170f3c9b810b3d6bb4045.jpeg

Thinking of Porsche mint green base and Porsche beige grey on top...just waiting for the latter to come into stock then triggers WILL be pulled

NICE!  Her top's color is pretty good match to Porsche mint green. Coincidence? Maybe. . . :D

12 hours ago, peteski said:

NICE!  Her top's color is pretty good match to Porsche mint green. Coincidence? Maybe. . . :D

The figure I got is actually moulded naked...so I have to MAKE her a bikini

Thank god there isn't much fabric to those things B)

Edited by Twokidsnosleep

2 hours ago, Twokidsnosleep said:

The figure I got is actually moulded naked...so I have to MAKE her a bikini

Why? Just make a dio at a nude beach in Ibiza. I remember seeing a lot of, uh.......Sambas when I vacationed there. ;) 

18 hours ago, crazyjim said:

What van??

I don't see no van.... :lol:

On 6/13/2018 at 8:06 AM, Jon Haigwood said:

Nice people to talk to in person. Picked some clear and paint at a Show/swap meet in Milwaukee Or. I haven't got the project that I bought them for but after reading all this I may have to bump it up the list. Will you be going to any more model swap meets in the Portland area ?

Hi Jon!  Thanks for your comment! We will always attend the big shows around the country.  I will be at Phoenix IPMS Show.  Unfortunately no taking paints down there :( but will be there to promote!

On 6/12/2018 at 10:14 PM, Twokidsnosleep said:

Really great looking paints.  I am glad to see you are expanding your paint range

Keep  filling those orders and treating people how you would want to be treated and business will boom for you

Really happy for ya bud?

Thanks Scott!

7 hours ago, Samuel S said:

I don't see no van.... :lol:

Hi Jon!  Thanks for your comment! We will always attend the big shows around the country.  I will be at Phoenix IPMS Show.  Unfortunately no taking paints down there :( but will be there to promote!

After we complete our move, I will try out some of your paint.  "Model Shop" is closed at this time as everything is in boxes

3 hours ago, Zoom Zoom said:

Once my ordering issue was resolved on Wednesday I ordered 5 jars of paint. They were delivered yesterday (Saturday). That is fast service from Oregon to Georgia! Can't wait to try them!

Let me know how they go Bob!

15 minutes ago, Samuel S said:

Splash-paints.com

HI SAMUEL, I HAVE THE WEBSITE, I CLICKED ON AUTOMOBILES, THEN AMERICAN, THEN FORD, BUT ONLY SAW A FEW COLORS. IS THERE A COLOR CHART PAGE LIKE TESTORS OR TAMIYA? 

Edited by RAT-T

16 hours ago, RAT-T said:

HI SAMUEL, I HAVE THE WEBSITE, I CLICKED ON AUTOMOBILES, THEN AMERICAN, THEN FORD, BUT ONLY SAW A FEW COLORS. IS THERE A COLOR CHART PAGE LIKE TESTORS OR TAMIYA? 

Unfortunately no we do not.  We specialized in color matched automobile and motorcycles colors only.

36 minutes ago, Samuel S said:

Unfortunately no we do not.  We specialized in color matched automobile and motorcycles colors only.

OK, SO THE 17 COLORS IN THE AMERICAN SECTION ARE THE ONLY ONES YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 7:53 AM, Twokidsnosleep said:

So all ready to pull the trigger and....$33 to ship to BC for three paints. It is 1.5x the cost of the paint and still have to do conversion to $CAD:angry:

NFW

I will stick to decanting Tamiya sprays and keep Canada great

Hi Scott, I can send you an invoice for cheaper shipping solution. $33 shipping is priority mail and covers up to $150 worth of paints.

Please email us info@splash-paints.com

1 hour ago, 1st 700 Quad said:

I've ordered twice from Splash Paints and on both occasions the paint got to me blazingly fast and were well packaged. Haven't used any yet but they look great. Keep up the good work and I'll be ordering more.

Steve

Thanks for the support Steven!  You should give them a try!  Let me know how they go!