Model Cars Magazine Forum

Since Photobucket has denied me access to my own albums I will post a link to my own build thread on the Monogram 87-91 Ford F350 with the AMT open roadcamper. A project that has been stalled for quite some time now. Lots of detailwork still to do on this. In the end it will be placed on a base and be a sort of small diorama.

5 hours ago, Atmobil said:

Since Photobucket has denied me access to my own albums I will post a link to my own build thread on the Monogram 87-91 Ford F350 with the AMT open roadcamper. A project that has been stalled for quite some time now. Lots of detailwork still to do on this. In the end it will be placed on a base and be a sort of small diorama.

I checked out the thread, great details, very inspiring. When you do get going on it again, please post the progress. 

I have a suggestion for the decal fiasco, why not paint that fender as a replacement. The truck's almost 30 years old, it's bound to have had some "misjudgments" in it's time. And then press on with the build!

Edited by Oldcarfan27

10 minutes ago, Oldcarfan27 said:

I checked out the thread, great details, very inspiring. When you do get going on it again, please post the progress. 

I have a suggestion for the decal fiasco, why not paint that fender as a replacement. The truck's almost 30 years old, it's bound to have had some "misjudgments" in it's time. And then press on with the build!

Yeah, I will post progress but don't hold your breath for it:D
I could fix the fender that way but I do think I can fix it since I got another decalset in my stash now.

• 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:42 PM, 57peppershaker said:

Hope I dont get busted for this, but this is a Johnny Lightning 1:64. Sure wish something late like this was avail in 1:25. Be great with Revells Silverado

2002-Chevy-Chevrolet-Silverado-Truck-W-Camper-Rare.jpg.2abce17d8d22c903a9e4ee3f85b1df9c.jpg

If you are a scratch builder you can photograph a direct side view of this slide-in , enlarge it to 1/25th scale on any copier and use that as a starting point to produce in pretty much any sale you need, In fact this same photo can work. Print out a copy  ,trim off the truck part and use that as one to copy.

Edited by misterNNL
forgotten detail

3 hours ago, avidinha said:

I built this Airstream from a slush cast shell. I cut the windows out and added clear plastic for glass with curtains behind them to add some depth. The wheels are just glued to the inside and I scratch built the air bagged tounge.

gjVtHiw.jpg

1NLGla8.jpg

hTvjIGZ.jpg

Was this built from a Hot Wheels 1/64th shell?

9 hours ago, misterNNL said:

Unusual to see the waste water plumbing detailed. Where those parts included in the kit?

I don't think so. I don't know a kit with the shower and stuff ;)

This Dodge is awesome! You only need the license plate and off you go. I   l o v e   good rebuild of real cars.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:18 AM, christian-w said:

I don't think so. I don't know a kit with the shower and stuff ;)

This Dodge is awesome! You only need the license plate and off you go. I   l o v e   good rebuild of real cars.

Totally agreed. That Dodge Coachman is awesome - the Ford Truck also! Stunning builds.

I've a couple of RV's in my collection too. Have to figure out, how to upload 🤪...was to long "offline"