Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Problems?

5 minutes ago, crazyjim said:

Got the same error message yesterday afternoon.  Sent an email to somebody but no reply.  Forum came up this morning without issue.  I was scared no forum for days.

Since this is not a mission critical corporate site, no one is going to respond on a holiday.   Probably just needed a server restart this morning...

10 minutes ago, Daddyfink said:

I thought I had been finally banned! :lol:

Me too!:lol:

I felt better when I noticed that all the latest responses were HOURS old, and got older every hour--no new ones at all. Then I knew it wasn't just me.

1 hour ago, Snake45 said:

Me too!:lol:

I felt better when I noticed that all the latest responses were HOURS old, and got older every hour--no new ones at all. Then I knew it wasn't just me.

Same here but my wife pointed out that all the times were like 7+ hours old.:lol:

8 minutes ago, SfanGoch said:

Tapatalk would have been a better platform choice than Invision. Network54 was recently acquired by Tapatalk and all of the NW54 fora were migrated to TT. More dependable and without all of the issues.

Tapatalk's okay except it takes more time and effort to switch between subforums. I prefer this place.