Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Chrysler. Finally done

ewetwo

Thank you guys. The paint job isn't the best. But you can see I have quite a few of the Chryslers. LOL. Chris. The diorama is made out of foam core that you can get an almost any artist store or a place like Michael's or hobby lobby. A friend of mine who is an artist did the cement block walls. But I'm thinking printing out the brick work after you size it to what you want. Then spraying an adhesive on the paper and applying it to the foam core. That would work. But there are much better dioramas in the forum than mine. LOL

I had one of those.   Laid a beautiful black paint job on it.   At some point it fell off the shelf I think.   Bought another kit to repair it and redo some of the questionably built parts.   Never got back around to it and have no idea where it is now.   The red looks great and the set is very nice to have.  I do have one fo the Ertl Prestige 1`/18 diecasts, so I probably won;t ever get back to mine IF I find it again.   I might have sold it.

I recently got a motormax 55 for $10.  I blew it aprat and detailed what needed it.   Got a 56 for a set of proper wheels for the 55 and I'm working on teh 56 now.  But will have a set of early 300s.   White 56, red 55, black 57.  

Nice job and thanks for firing me up more to work on my 56 this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...