Model Cars Magazine Forum

The springs are very flexible and gave me a lot of trouble attaching all the other  suspension parts what I should of done was to use the solid springs in the regular kit to keep the axle in place while installing all the suspension parts and then change out the springs. Thats what I’ve done with the front axle and it helped a lot. The shocks are the only parts that will keep the axles level. 

I like that is has B-pillars. Makes it so much easier to add realistic seatbelts!

And it also looks like it has the seatbelt buckles molded into the seats. Another nice touch. I always end up adding those myself. 

There is one item they got wrong though. Bucket seats have not been available on the Power Wagon at all. Well, not until now; the 2021 75th Anniversary Edition comes with buckets, but they are not available on any other PW.

Thanks Dan,

Jeff there’s a lot of details but then there’s some that’s missing or as Dan pointed out about the bucket seats. But overall it’s a great kit and worth the price. 

Continued working on the interior and started painting the body. Next will be to spray on the white. 
AE4665C4_F56A_4887_9F8A_83B5DB5650C5.jpe
44082F30_7181_43CC_8220_3CCDC222FD29.jpe
6DE7B927_8B95_47E7_938D_C805208AC8F7.jpe

Tonight’s progress updates I chromed the RAM letters in the front grill, added some more colors to the door panels and started working on the seat belts. I’m going to have be fresh to get the seat belt material through the PE clips. I also attached the skid plates on the frame. 
2363C258_2DD2_40A3_9FF9_C1BEAC8F4793.jpe
96CDA201_4A6A_4E69_BAAB_19A15FBB1487.jpe

Dan when you take into account all the detail parts and PE parts included in the kit the price is right on. 

Thanks Joe. 

More progress on the interior now have the seat belts finished. The door panels and posts are attached to the body so they will be attached after I’ve painted it. 

8A5A601A_C153_4471_9D13_45EDAB366E93.jpe
A862F55E_74D7_4614_AD6F_1F782025A1DB.jpe