Model Cars Magazine Forum

How about a laugh?

Ace-Garageguy

13 hours ago, stitchdup said:

1552378356129300483-png__700.jpg

I always wanted to put on my new-hire intake paperwork that I had Tourette's. Then I could have pitched a tantrum at any time and called anyone any vile name I could think of, and then, when I got called to the HR office, tell them if they fired me or took any kind of negative action, I'd hit them with a lawsuit for ADA violation. 

But I kept forgetting to actually DO it, dimmit! :angry:

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Snake45 said:

I always wanted to put on my new-hire intake paperwork that I had Tourette's. Then I could have pitched a tantrum at any time and called anyone any vile name I could think of, and then, when I got called to the HR office, tell them if they fired me or took any kind of negative action, I'd hit them with a lawsuit for ADA violation. 

But I kept forgetting to actually DO it, dimmit! :angry:

I can remember a few bosses with that problem. 

9 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Where I live, if you want potholes filled during your own lifetime, you throw a few bags of sakrete, a hose, a shovel, and a wheelbarrow in the back of your pickup, and go do it yourself.

I would actually rather do it myself than have the city send one of those trucks that sprays the sticky tar coated pebbles into the holes.🤬

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Where I live, if you want potholes filled during your own lifetime, you throw a few bags of sakrete, a hose, a shovel, and a wheelbarrow in the back of your pickup, and go do it yourself.

Where I live, potholes ARE the road. After it rains the county comes and grades it and it's smoother for a few days - but dusty.

• Like 1

• Xingu locked this topic