Model Cars Magazine Forum

Favorite Live Album

afx

I have to concur with Snake. Steppenwolf Live. Because of this song. The best rendition of it that I have heard also.

Eric Clapton Unplugged. The only way I could understand the words. Sorry, couldn't find the video of this.

And Superdan was close. Metallica S&M. For the most part for this song. Crank this one up LOUD.

I love these songs and listen to them often. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DPNM said:

I have to concur with Snake. Steppenwolf Live. Because of this song. The best rendition of it that I have heard also.

Interesting! Not the first song I think of from this album. For me, this album is about "Monster," "Don't Step on the Grass, Sam," and "From Here to There Eventually."  ;)

Speaking of "Corina Corina," do you think this song is descended from it? AFAIK, this was the late great Warren Zevon's one and only forum into 12-bar blues: 

II saw Deep Purple and Blue Oyster Cult last night.  I wish BOC had a longer set.  They sounded great and and pretty much stick to the studio recorded versions.  I had not seen Deep Purple before but they were okay and relied a lot on the keyboard and lead guitar player to entertain the crowd.  Ian Gillian who is 76 years old could still hit the high notes but I wish I had seen them 40-45 years ago.  Hey for $60 a ticket I guess I cannot complain too much.