Model Cars Magazine Forum

74 Pontiac Grand Am Pro Touring

DoctorLarry

This project has been in the pile for quite some time. I think it has gone through two moves and has languished on the bench. I finally forced myself to concentrate and get it finished. A few bumps and bruises from being handled so much but if I had the time and money I would build a 1-1 duplicate of it (or a 73 or 75-probably a 73). My own resin body and interior, Revell 66 GTO chassis cut to fit. Revell Firebird engine. Fireball resin Quadrajet. My own resin firewall. Scratchbuilt headers, A/C system and washer bottle. Resin battery. Radiator and core support and front inner fenders resin copied from somewhere. I can't remember. Resin Fifteen52 17 inch wheels and parts box tires. Exhaust from a Cutlass, I think with scratch built splitters. Parts box air cleaner. Chrysler/Jeep Rescue Green paint. Stripes done with 1mm nail tape (go to your local beauty supply store). Molotow chrome and sheet plastic windows. A little rough but I like it.

74 ga 1.jpg

74 ga 2.jpg

74 ga 3.jpg

74 ga 4.jpg

74 ga 5.jpg

74 ga 6.jpg

GA dash 2.jpg

74 ga 7.jpg

• Like 7