Model Cars Magazine Forum

1941 Plymouth AMT

NOBLNG

I remember following your WIP thread on this one Greg so I know all the extra work you put into it, and the trouble it gave you. It's atricky kit at best and you certainly got the best of it.

The body work and paint color are fabulous, the stance looks great too!

Well done!

David G.

• Thanks 1

Never thought I would call these Plymouths handsome looking until seeing your build of this one. Followed your fight with it and it all was worth it. The paint color and finish look great, and the body and trim all look perfect. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bondo bill said:

very sharp

9 hours ago, Zippi said:

Super looking 41 Plymouth Greg.  Love that color and it has a good looking stance.  I'm diggin the license plate.  

9 hours ago, shoopdog said:

Very well done. I’ll be bookmarking your build thread as I have one of these in my stash.

9 hours ago, David G. said:

I remember following your WIP thread on this one Greg so I know all the extra work you put into it, and the trouble it gave you. It's atricky kit at best and you certainly got the best of it.

The body work and paint color are fabulous, the stance looks great too!

Well done!

David G.

8 hours ago, FoMoCo66 said:

Nice build! I can definitely tell the stuff that you have done to the front end. 

8 hours ago, ncbuckeye67 said:

Very nice! I love the detailing on the wheels, it really makes them stand out.

6 hours ago, crazyjim said:

Love it.

4 hours ago, bamadon said:

That turned out great. I've got one of these and I'll be sure to refer to your WIP when I get around to tackling it.

Don R

1 hour ago, espo said:

Never thought I would call these Plymouths handsome looking until seeing your build of this one. Followed your fight with it and it all was worth it. The paint color and finish look great, and the body and trim all look perfect. 

Thank you all very much for the kind comments gentlemen! And thanks to Jim and Len for their help and encouragement. I gotta say, even though it was aggravating at times, I get as much or more satisfaction in the end from improving a subpar kit than building one that just falls together.😎

My, my, my, how sweet it is!  Your efforts certainly paid dividends. I took the chicken's way out by totally customising the front of mine but I have a woodie planned so I will be revisiting this thread to get that one corrected.  Thanks for sharing this with us!

Cheers

Alan

• Thanks 1