Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #139 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

Model on this one. I'm going for one in a row. Harry got me last time. I wish I could decipher what the reflection in the wheel is. I'm saying model because of the ripples in the floor in front of the rear wheels. Looks like paper to me.

At work when they would use a new release for pictures, they would just lay down these BIG ol white sheets. Or canvas, whatever. But , could this NOT be the same idea?biggrin.gifwink.gif

George - Got to hang my hat on sumthin'. Might as well be that :)

Patience, Grassopper. Think not that your impatience will,in itself, an answer bring! Only the Harry One can bring TRUE enlightenment.So.........Dadat da daDAT!!! HARRYYYYYYY Up an ATTEM Junior!!!! I got the last one right, howdi do this time? C'mon Daddy-O Inquiering minds wanna knowed!!!laugh.gifwink.gif

Final vote: 30 REAL, 25 MODEL.

Which means I gotcha!!! :)

It's a MODEL! Specifically, a 1/10 scale model of a 1923 Voisin Laboratoire C6, a strange-looking car that actually ran at LeMans that year. Pretty much all Voisins were weird cars, this one is no exception!

Auto ID Quiz coming MONDAY!