Model Cars Magazine Forum

NHL Playoffs

Guest Markus355

Guest Markus355

while i bleed black and gold, i do hope winnipeg gets their team back. game time in 1 hour... the canadiens are going to wither and die under the might of the bruins!

In high school & college I played defense for the Lyons (Illinois) Bruins, but I've always been a fan of the Montreal Canadiens. There was always something about Henri Richard's playing ability.

One game I put my stick on the ice at the wrong time. The opponent continued his shot and his stick caught just above the eye. Didn't feel a thing until after the game. I blocked his shot though.

Nowadays, I don't play, don't watch, and don't care who wins.

Edited by crazyjim

while i bleed black and gold, i do hope winnipeg gets their team back. game time in 1 hour... the canadiens are going to wither and die under the might of the bruins!

Thanks Mark, most hockey people in Winnipeg are hoping too. I pull for Montreal because I've watched Cary Price and PK Subban against the Moose.

Hated both of them but they are successful hockey players now. I think PK will be one of the best defenseman in the NHL before long. He is very steady

but is kind of a head case. Hope he matures. Guess in the long run this year I will have to pull for the Canucks with all our farm team

players on it. Still hope Detroit kills Phoenix like they did with the Jets in their last year. Do it the same way. Boston and Montreal sill

be a very tough series and the cup winner could come from that series.

Well if last night is an example of that Bruins might and Canadians withering, I'm guessing Montreal will take 3 more games just like it.

I was at a boxing match once, & wouldn't you know, a hockey game broke out right in the middle of it!!!! :blink:;):D

As to who wins the Cup, it matters to me not. ;)

:)

Your avatar says it all Mark! Some others feel that way to! Why post if you don't care? Anyway my club is the "Broadstreet Bullies" but not so much bullying in hockey anymore. I do love the skill it is played with though. Go Flyers and get your goalie situation figured out. In the off season go out and get a proven stud #1 goaltender. For the love of god!

and we woulda won a cup with cam neely had it not been for the gang of cheap shot artists that is the pitsburgh penguins, ruinin his knees and ending his career.

And we'd have won a cup if not for Kerry Fraser and the cheap shot artist that is Wayne Gretzky, heh.

With the Leafs once again eliminated despite their last ditch effort (which is once again too little, too late), I'm rooting for the Canucks. Can't really bring myself to root for the Bruins, the Rangers or the Flyers.

Guest Markus355

And we'd have won a cup if not for Kerry Fraser and the cheap shot artist that is Wayne Gretzky, heh.

With the Leafs once again eliminated despite their last ditch effort (which is once again too little, too late), I'm rooting for the Canucks. Can't really bring myself to root for the Bruins, the Rangers or the Flyers.

And with last nights games, the penguins are up to their old tricks once again, Really, is this entire team goons? a BLATANT head shot last night, skidney crybaby's slewfoots, cookes headshot on savard. the whole team should be suspended.

also: REDEMPTION for the bruins!

PAUL, DO YOU SEE HOW BLOODY ANNOYING IT IS WHEN SOMEONE TYPES IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS? Knock it off, fella.

The first round has been great so far. The Canucks are starting to worry me. The toughest series so far is Buffalo/Philly. The Habs and Bruins fighting for the non home ice advantage is weird. Nashville has been the biggest surprise for me.