Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod

John Teresi

Hello......this build is my version of the 1:1 "Pancho Villa" 31 Chevy 3 window Coupe.......I started with a Revell 31 Sedan and a Revell 32 Sedan.......I used the chassis of the 31 and used the body of the 32......I chopped the top...... opened up the doors and rear hatch door.......I used a "Flathead " for the engine........alot of scratch built stuff and modifications......Krylon rattle can black......Tamiya red..... and some alclad.......foil,flocking......and as alway`s " Pro Tech" goodies......and last but,not least "Pancho Villa" decals made by Art Laski......and pin-striping decals by slixx......if you would like to see how I built this model......please look in the "Work bench" section.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

DSCF1486.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

John, my hats off to ya' man! You have a real talent. I always enjoy following your builds but I gotta tell ya', this one is my Fav! Thanks for sharing the buildup with us; I learn so many techniques studying your builds. Since I got back into the hobby a little over two years ago, I have been sticking to box-stockers. Your inspiration is leading me to step out and try to detail them again like I did back in the 80's. The Ford is a beauty man, you should be proud of your accomplishment!

This is truly amazing! This is very close to perfect, that paint job is amazing and those decals look like "painted on". Detailing is super as always and that interior looks very good too. I like that gas pedal, it looks very realistic. Flathead engine was really good choice, and that detailing is so incredible, that have you tried to put that engine running? I like those headers very much too. And those bullets look amazing. Great job with it, I'm amazed, can't wait to see what you're building next.

John, another killer work of art! Love the level of detail "as always" you include in your builds and I am honored that you use my products on them, thank you! I also really like the pic of the engine/headers "in your face" from the passenger side, from that level it really gives you that feeling of "is this a model or real".

Look forward to the next one!

Charlie

ProTech

John you are truly a master at what you do. I just don't understand how you produce such awesome stuff in such a short amount of time. I know you motivate the heck out of me and I thank you. Loved the 1:1 car and I love your finished "park shots". Keep 'em coming John we love your work.