Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I thought I had gotten a vintage 1977 Monaco kit, and I did...sort of.

T2eC16Vy0E9s2S65DEBRQe8KU4Qw60_57_zpseaf

At some point the seller had gotten it mixed up with a Roadrunner kit, so I had a Monaco kit with a '75 Roadrunner body! He's sending the Monaco body out first thing Monday with postage to return the RR body. I thought that was pretty cool of him.

That's pretty cool. You mind sending me a pm with some pictures of how that Minibike looks. I would like to compare it to the Vandal kit.

This is what I came home with from the first of our three model swap meets for the year, overall, there really was not much that jump out and I had to have, I got the Alfa kit for $20 , I am happy about that, and the NASCAR kit was free, it was given to me by a fellow club member , very nice of him

smk_zps02262db4.jpg

that alfa is an amazing kit

Well I broke my never spending over $30 for a kit.. one of the other things that got ruined when the cat tipped over the stash and the wife swinging the door open too hard to see what happend. the the camper of this kit... I paid $40 for this new sealed ( it was the cheapest I could find even GMS wanted over $50 for it. ) it just came in the mail..

DSC_0236_zps67b1ec5a.jpg

Man that is one awesome kit, like a moron i sold mine, regretted it ever since...............

got a few things from the man in Brown today, 2 hot rods , a chrysler 300 , and a big ole caddy and 19 revell engine packs , and some needle files , 13 bottles of the metalizer paint , and some alclad , chrome and pale gold , a Rickenbacker guitar , a Chuck Berry Song book , a Fender Bassman ,,,, 002-68_zps4bd1da4f.jpg

Edited by CrazyGirl

Anne- Regarding the Alclad- There's a pinned article and I believe it's in general, that will help you immensely with using Alclad. Gregg put quite a bit into it and if you follow those directions you can't go wrong. As a novice it should save you quite a bit of grief. ;)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...