Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got filthy, sweaty and stinking of animal waste, later got covered in mud and spider webs. It's truly rewarding to have multiple skills. :huh:

Just started a rehab on a rental house where the tenants had left several species of critter locked in the newly-carpeted living room for about a week, getting even with the landlord for evicting them after 3 months of no-pay. Unbelievable. :blink:

And then their buds came by and stripped all the copper wiring and plumbing from the under-the-house. Nice folks indeed. :angry:

Guest Johnny

Did you get them through mail order, Johnny? I'd like to get another Falcon kit or 2 (not the Ranchero).

Got them on sale at squadron.com for 23.99 each but they are now at 49.99 each!

Saw some earlier today on line for 32.99 but don't remember where.

Guest Johnny

TRP00002508_7_l.jpg

The big question is why this guy is doing engine work with a tie on? And she's giving him that, "No I'm not helping you lift that hood" look.

He must like to live dangerously! :lol: He looks more like a sidewalk supervisor to me though. She looks more like a mechanic than he does! :P

I always thought that she was to one doing the work since her sleeves are rolled up.

Me, too.

He looks a little . . . well, effeminate . . . to be a grease monkey. She, on the other hand, looks like every car-guy's dream!

I got filthy, sweaty and stinking of animal waste, later got covered in mud and spider webs. It's truly rewarding to have multiple skills. :huh:

Just started a rehab on a rental house where the tenants had left several species of critter locked in the newly-carpeted living room for about a week, getting even with the landlord for evicting them after 3 months of no-pay. Unbelievable. :blink:

And then their buds came by and stripped all the copper wiring and plumbing from the under-the-house. Nice folks indeed. :angry:

Probably preaching to the choir, but those are crimes, you know. I'm sure the proper police reports have been made.

In AZ, stripping precious metals from a house is a felony.

Install PEX plastic pipe this time. No value to scrappers and much easier to install. That's what I used on my last renovation.

I also have owned income property and had the same tenant for 25 years in one house. After she fell ill and her son moved her out I decided to gut the house and do a complete renovation. Now I have the worst tenants in the world... my daughters! :)

Install PEX plastic pipe this time. No value to scrappers and much easier to install. That's what I used on my last renovation.

I also have owned income property and had the same tenant for 25 years in one house. After she fell ill and her son moved her out I decided to gut the house and do a complete renovation. Now I have the worst tenants in the world... my daughters! :)

And they don't have to pay the rent if they don't want to ... just ask them! :lol:

And they don't have to pay the rent if they don't want to ... just ask them! :lol:

They pay a waaay below market rent and complain about it and how broke they are. But they seem to have plenty of money to buy dresses for their silly little dog. And they both have near new cars, much better than mine! :)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...