Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Well- I actually got all this yesterday, but here goes...

AMT '49 Ford reissue

AMT/Ertl International Transtar

MPC '28 Lincoln

Monogram Ford F-350 Dually

AMT/Ertl '94 Ram 2500 snapper

AMT Thomas Flyer (in a nice little zip lock bag!)

AMT Kenworth 600 (parts donor)

Two old Monogram Snap tite Mustang built ups (my first model was one!)

A small-scale (1/32) Monogram Ford EXP (like the Pulsar- not the greatest car, but a cool model.)

Two bottles of Tenax

Three sheets o' BMF

A small sandwich bag full of spares.

And, even though I've owned the above for less than 24 hours... the F-350 is butchered beyond repair, and the Ram will be there soon enough! :lol:

One jar of Model Master Pontiac Engine Blue enamel.

One can of Model Master Hondouras Maroon lacquer. I'm looking forward to trying that paint, as I've heard nothing but rave reviews of it. I'm toying with trying it on my '61 Special wagon, as Hondouras Maroon= Rio Red.

Charlie Larkin

Suggestion for Harry or Gregg: how about pinning this topic to keep it easy to find?

Charlie Larkin

Well I got some cool DVDs.

Too Fast to Race, About Group B Racing and Rally SuperCars.

Ultimate Adventure 09

Top Truck Challenge 09

and stopped by my LHS to see if there was a New Mag out (not yet)

and spotted this just in so I picked it up

PC180007.jpg

PC180008.jpg

A Tribant - What you get when you take a Triumph Herald, a '61 Anglia, and a early Mini - The Soviets stuck it in a Martini shaker and shook it up. That's what would get poured out!

Whatca' gonna do with it?

i was supposed to have my hands on my Trabant kits today, but the snow kept me in Virginia and my kits in Maryland :D i'll get them later at some point.

we got tons of snow today and i'm waiting on the battery in my 4-wheeler to charge, should have checked that yesterday.

ZSgarageZsnowstorm019.jpg

ZSgarageZsnowstorm012.jpg

Dave

thats alot of white stuff Dave!!

it's sunny and high 60's in Vegas today!! ;)

I'd picked up a Revell 67 Corvette Roadster & a Tamiya US Willys Jeep 4X4 Truck with Trailer at the thrift store for 6 bucks for both kits. The jeep is a 1:35 scale which im giving away to a fellow club member thats into Military related builds. Im still deciding on if im gonna build the Vette or use it for parts which is a complete glue bomb but worth rebuilding.

we got tons of snow today and i'm waiting on the battery in my 4-wheeler to charge, should have checked that yesterday.

Dave

Yeah, here in North Carolina we got about 10-18 inches Friday night and it's still here !!! It kinda freezed last night and preserved it. :lol: I still haven't left the house, but I might try to tomorrow ;)

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...