Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

A lot of the Middle East improvised combat vehicles used by Taliban, Al Qaeda, and other terrorist organizations started life as innocuous civilian vehicles in the US and other countries before they were stolen and smuggled verseas.

So the SAS, LRDG and PPA are terrorist organizations? Chadians troops defending their country and raiding Libyan army bases? Civilians acting to depose their opressive governments? US Special Forces using them for clandestine missions?

So the SAS, LRDG and PPA are terrorist organizations? Chadians troops defending their country and raiding Libyan army bases? Civilians acting to depose their opressive governments? US Special Forces using them for clandestine missions?

I don't recall mentioning any of the groups you list. In fact, I didn't.

I have no idea what your point is. :huh:

Box one of two arrived today via FedEx, I was doing two separate shipments to keep the shipping cost down (23 items gets expensive), and I process both at the same time, but a computer error happened with the second shipment, and went out on Monday, so I have 7 more kits in-transit

IMG_1964_zps7919948f.jpg

IMG_1969_zps7e03f9d0.jpg

GEDC1888_zpsbbe5e727.jpg

NIck, that '34 Ford pickup is way cool. Nicely built, only needs a little clean up to be a nice shelf piece. Any idea how old it is? Is that engine wire, or thread?

Tom, it The Tempest and Elky came from a Collection a friend bought, all were built in the 60's by a guy who owned a bodyshop. The '34 and Elky are just getting cleaned and rebuilt/finished.

Nick

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-BUILT-1970s-FORD-ECONOLINE-VANS-1-25-SCALE-MODEL-KITS-VANTOM-4x4-/141188882725?nma=true&si=PnvuMcZ8KvGNJJr0hShIDCF3R4Y%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

heres the latest score look like good canidated to restore!

defenetely want to put some fender flares off from a 53 flipnose kit one the rear of one to makea dually van!!

always wanted to do one!

first time to have ever gotten what looks to be complete vans i've only had van parts......

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...