Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Thought I'd get this posted before I forget everything. Got all of this stuff over the last week from a LHS and ebay.

From LHS- PT-17 Stearman and Floquil paints. The Blue and yellow are for the Stearman(USAAC Trainer).

From ebay- '71 Dodge Charger...was supposed to be a new kit, but it was open(open box, but sealed inside ok with me) and started. Totally misrepresented by the seller and got a refund on that one.

-'71 Plymouth GTX(open box, sealed inside)

-Dodge Sidewinder(open box, sealed inside)

-'70 GTO promo

-'71 Plymouth Satellite(open box, sealed inside) with Detail Master fuel/brake lines, wired distributor, Model Car Garage seat belt material, under-hood insulation material, & wire looms as a package.

-'71 HEMI 'Cuda(sealed) with Detail Master wired distributor, Model Car Garage '71 HEMI 'Cuda photo etch detail set, seat belt material, metal cast alternators, & bolt hood details as a package.

-And finally, Firebird Decals '70 'Cuda Hockey Stick Stripes in various engine displacements.

Nice score Andy..

@Carl- Thanks....those kits with the DM & MCG detail sets were cheap! ALL of that stuff shipped for way less than half the price of buying it all at a store. Plus, I scored some more last night with the detail sets. Should get them by the end of the week and another 4 kit bundle as well. I'll post all that later once I get them. Great deals this past weekend!

I picked up another "glue-bomb" to restore. It's a little crusty, but most of it is there, and I have most of what I need to restore it.

June2014MAMAMeeting025_zpsd0205856.jpg

That's a beautiful thing right there, Ron. glue bomb or not, would love to find one of those.

Hobby Lobby clearance, they have these sales when they're getting ready to reset the isles.

100_0541.jpg

Manx $7.91

Coronet $8.84

Chevelle $8.16

69 Camaro $7.82

11 Camaro $7.48

Mustang $8.84

trees $3.95

bushes $1.29

Flex set $9.35

Touch-n-flow $6.11

Hobby Lobby clearance, they have these sales when they're getting ready to reset the isles.

100_0541.jpg

Manx $7.91

Coronet $8.84

Chevelle $8.16

69 Camaro $7.82

11 Camaro $7.48

Mustang $8.84

trees $3.95

bushes $1.29

Flex set $9.35

Touch-n-flow $6.11

Great deal on your kits and accessories. I was at our local Hobby Lobby and nothing on clearance.

@Carl- Thanks....those kits with the DM & MCG detail sets were cheap! ALL of that stuff shipped for way less than half the price of buying it all at a store. Plus, I scored some more last night with the detail sets. Should get them by the end of the week and another 4 kit bundle as well. I'll post all that later once I get them. Great deals this past weekend!

Yes please post the rest when you get them..

Holy cow, I think a miracle happened today. The mail lady delivered MCM #187 July 2014 and it's still June 2014. Way to go whoever is in charge.

Yes, I got mine yesterday--was amazed to see the July issue in June--I'm used to the issue being a month or two behind.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...