Model Cars Magazine Forum

One reason this place is so great!

11:00 last night, I'm trying to put a decal on an air cleaner that refuses to lay down. I do a quick search on here and find the answer (hot water). Mission accomplished, happily go to bed. If not for this forum, I would have been out of luck. So many thanks to the people who maintain this place, and the people who post here.

Hand's down the best place. I have learned so much from this page. I found it before I even start modeling and man did it light a fire under my butt. Normally, I run through hobbies. Pick up a hobby for 2 weeks and become bored. But this page, oh no. This page pushes me to top my last build and try new things.

This forum is my new Facebook.

I stray but always come back here. To my home. We are just like a family. We sometimes bicker. We call each other names but mostly we just learn from each other and have fun.

Thanks greg

I stray but always come back here. To my home. We are just like a family. We sometimes bicker. We call each other names but mostly we just learn from each other and have fun.

Thanks greg

I am still so surprised to see so many club members and modeler friends who don't know anything about this forum or others. Some of them have a million questions for me at times and I always repeat the same thing over and over again about joining the forums.

I am still so surprised to see so many club members and modeler friends who don't know anything about this forum or others. Some of them have a million questions for me at times and I always repeat the same thing over and over again about joining the forums.

I'm always surprised to see how many modelers who are noted in the magazine don't participate on this forum.

THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!! :rolleyes:

Click your heels together three times Dorothy!!!

I'm always surprised to see how many modelers who are noted in the magazine don't participate on this forum.

It's also surprising to see how many non model builders participate on a model building forum.

There's a reason for that, magazine feature is priority. After that, then it's good to present it here. :rolleyes:

That can also be said for how many modelers there are out there that don't belong to a club. Looking at the NNL East mailing list, an extremely small percentage of these guys do! Some folks just aren't joiners, just as some don't feel comfortable enough on the Internet to participate on the boards.

I fall into the group who been doing models for a while but i'm not part of a club. I just recently joined here, cause I never thought of looking for a model car forum lol. I'm part of 1:1 car forums and mainly stay on one. But browse a few others. What I have noticed on here is that there are a good many thin skinned people. But there is also a great wealth of knowledge on here too.